DelfMEMS is the world leader in RF switches for Mobile phone architecture, based on MEMS Technology.
The company is close to engage into production and deals with Tier One Mobile Phone module makers. We strengthen our team, with 10 new hires planned for 2014.
In this context, DelfMEMS hires a RF MEMS Designer to join a growing designers team.
The principal mission of the RF Designer is to simulate the radiofrequency performances of MEMS components.
- Create and simulate RF MEMS integrated circuits (sPnT switches, digital capacitor banks, ...)
- MSc or PhD in microelectronics / radiofrequency and microwaves.
Softwares & tools :
- ANSYS HFSS and/or Momentum compulsory,
- ANSYS designer (preferred) or ADS,
- Programing skills (scripting, Python,...),
- Experience in layout, preferably in CMOS or III-V technology.
- Good knowledge in RF microelectronics,
- Passive components simulation,
- Statistical analysis (corner analysis),
- Knowledge of semiconductor and/or MEMS manufacturing,
- Creativity, Team spirit and proactivity,
- Fluent French & good level in English.
Start date : ASAP
Send applications to : [email protected]