DelfMEMS is the world leader in RF switches for Mobile phone architecture, based on MEMS Technology.
The company is close to engage into production and deals with Tier One Mobile Phone module makers. We strengthen our team, with 10 new hires planned for 2014-2015.
In this context, DelfMEMS hires a Reliability Engineer to reinforce the reliability team.
The overall job of the Reliability Engineer is ensuring customer satisfaction and overall project success by implementing Integrated Reliability Principles throughout Qualification Process & Life Cycle of Delfmems products. This position entails working closely with Design, Process and Test teams in order to ensure united efforts focused on delivering RF MEMS Switches that meet internal quality objectives, customer and regularity requirements.
- Develop comprehensive Reliability plans and protocols throughout DelfMEMS switches life cycle according to customer needs and regulatory standards.
- Work closely with test, design and process teams to define lifetime models and cycling technical requirements
- Define failure analysis and characterization protocols
- Participates in designing high-reliability products to meet quality and customer requirements
- Conduct/coordinate Characterization, Cycling and Reliability tests
- Perform failure Analysis and construction analysis to determine areas of design/process improvement
- Prepares reports and action plans to disclose results
- MSc or Engineer diploma in microelectronics or engineering discipline
- Min 5 years experience in Reliability and Failure Analysis
- Experience in semiconductor, automotive or aeronautic companies is desirable
- Good knowledge of Reliability international standards
- Good knowledge of characterization and failure analysis techniques
- Good knowledge of semiconductor and/or MEMS manufacturing,
- Knowledge of risk and failure prediction/prevention methods (FMEA, Functional analysis, Fault-tree analysis, statistical analysis...)
- Team spirit
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Organized, autonomous and proactive,
- Good level in English, and at least conversational French.
Start date: ASAP
Send applications to : [email protected]