DelfMEMS is a rising player in the field of Radiofrequency components and developer of innovative MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems) switching solutions for instrumentation, defense as well as mobile phone front-end modules. In the scope of product development, the company proposes a position for a MEMS reliability engineer.
Key tasks and responsabilities:
- To work with internal team to develop test solutions for current in development product.
- To Develop characterization and data management for reliability testing.
- To Assess reliability risks in development projects, engineering changes and production deviations.
- To Generate documents and communicate design and failure analysis.
- To build and interpret statistical database (SPC, R&R...)
- To participate in the transfer of products from R&D into manufacturing.
- To work closely with MEMS design and fabrication to qualify MEMS process and design.
- To contribute to mechanical and electrical testing, failure analysis and life time testing.
- To analyze and effectively present technical information.
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years in reliability analysis & characterization, preferably in RF MEMS and/or MEMS.
- Familiar with industry test specifications like Mil Std, ISO, JEDEC, etc....
- Good knowledge of tribology field and MEMS degradation phenomenons.
- Proven knowledge of MEMS physical (SEM,FIB,AFM...) and electrical (probing,parametric testing,...) characterizations techniques.
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing a plus.
- Good knowledge of common test software platforms (labview, C++,etc...).
- Strong interpersonnal and communication skills.
- Excellent approach to solve issues
- Must be rigorous, organized and autonomous.
- Languages : English, French is a plus.
Location : Lille, North of France.
Employees : 13
Status : Private Company
Position : MEMS Reliability Engineer, Full Time, Permanent Job
Team : R & D + Operation
Starting : January 2013
Salary : Fixed + Variable
To provide :
- A recent CV
- A cover letter written by hand (letter or scanned version)
- Details of 2 Reference persons to contact (A plus).